Status: this genus has been assessed for the following:
- Species in Fl. Madag: 1 endemic
- Accepted published species: 10 endemic
- Estimated undescribed species: 7 endemic
- Estimated total species: 17 endemic
- Indigenous species endemism: 100%
Additional taxonomic work: in progress
Species level data entry: complete
Note: Endemic to Madagascar, except for a single sp. from Comoros (Labat et al. 2005). The single species described in Fl. Madagasc. is Euodia decaryana which lacks a combination in Ivodia where we believe it to be correctly placed.
Contributed/compiled by: P.B. Phillipson et al.
Updated on: 21 Mar. 2008